IDSIMEX has worked in collaboration with health professionals to identify the key needs and expectations relating to contactless identification in healthcare. Relevant issues include security (access control, secure access to restricted areas etc.), drug identification and storage and medical waste management.
- Identification of care staff (access control)
- Geo-location of medical equipment and optimized management processes to cut costs by reducing equipment immobilization times, monitoring inventories in real-time and managing maintenance needs
- Identification of biological samples (cryotube identification)
- Drug identification for optimized storage and safe treatment
- Optimization of the collection and processing of medical waste
The innovative "Healthcare" range of RFID readers and tags has been designed to offer smart functionalities for health safety, an improved quality of care and greater productivity.
More information, please contact us.